Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A2 LDS Home School Curriculum

I found and love the A2 Curriculum. For a low price I was sent a curriculum I could use for all 3 girls; it cover k - 12. They have two versions, you don't have to get the LDS one. The only difference is that when I have the girls doing copy work or memorizing they are memorizing Articles of Faith or scriptures. It outlines what each grade should work on throughout the year. I can add or take away as needed from other sources although it really covers all the basics. It covers math, reading, writing, science, history, grammar and more. If you are thinking home school you should check it out and see if it something that would work for you.

www.accelerated-achievement.com

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the link, I'm going to look into that for my brood. right now we just kinda use whatever.

    ReplyDelete